The security of the relevant people who visit and use the store.mengiyay.com address is extremely important. For this reason, the personal data shared is protected with sensitivity.
Personal Data Collected, Method of Collection and Legal Reason:
Some personal data of the relevant persons who visit and use the website are processed. These personal data may include: name-surname, T.R. Identity Number, nationality information, place of birth, date of birth, gender, telephone number, address, e-mail address, fax number, IP address, information about the purchase of products or services, payment information and any other information that the relevant persons have expressly and in writing preferred and approved to provide to Mengi Yay Shipping or obtained from third parties with this express consent. It is accessible by Mengi Yay Shipping and will be processed within the framework and duration of the contractual relationship between the person concerned and on the basis of the condition of processing legitimate interest.
Purpose of Processing Personal Data:
The personal data shared by the relevant persons are only by making analysis; to fulfill the requirements of the services provided in the best way, to ensure that these services are accessible and utilized by the relevant person at the maximum level, to develop the services in line with the needs and to bring the relevant persons together with a wider range of service providers within legal frameworks and to ensure that the obligations arising from the law are (sharing personal data with judicial and administrative authorities upon request) will be processed and updated in accordance with its purpose and in a measured manner during the contract and service.
To Whom and For What Purposes the Collected Personal Data Can Be Transferred:
Personal data shared by the data subjects; Mengi Yay Shipping may be transferred to the 3rd parties and institutions and organizations in the country and abroad with which it has a contractual relationship and/or cooperates, and to the judicial and administrative authorities upon request, provided that the necessary technical and administrative measures are taken.
Rights of Persons Whose Personal Data Are Processed:
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK , everyone can exercise the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- If their personal data has been processed, to request information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose ,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
- If the personal data are processed incompletely or incorrectly , to request their correction,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To request that the transactions carried out in accordance with subparagraphs (e) and (f) be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively by means of automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data , it has the right to request the removal of the damage.
Interested parties who want to use their rights listed above can contact email@example.com.
Address: Evliya Çelebi Mahallesi Gani Sokak No:1 4 İç Kapı No:1 Tuzla/İstanbul
Phone: 0216 395 05 64
Fax: 0216 395 29 91